2010年7月15日木曜日

the cove

when I saw the audio that so many people opposed being showed in the cinema.



I fetl angry.


why does they say it is a lie?
why can't they admit what they have done?
if they have the courage to admit, it means they become conscious of their mistakes .
if they felt ashamed about it ,it means they will never done it ever.
why they dont do so.
what are they doing,is to deny the truth.

It is just like they denyed what they have done to chinese and korean.
Although I like Japan.I'm studying Japanes.
It doesnt mean i have forgot the history.
I'm not angry to the history for what japanes have done to chinese.
because it is a history.Even if i felt angry,it wont change anymore.
but i'm angry about the japanese who denyed the truth.
I know it is difficult for a man to admit a mistake.
but he have to do so.
just like the president of GERMAN.he is a real man.
because he have said sorry to geese.

well, i'm talking the people who denyed the truth.
but not all of the japanese.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you, Raine! This is an important topic. I'm not sure it we will have time to talk about it today but perhaps we can. If not, let's talk about it next semester.

    返信削除